Pages

Friday, August 20, 2021

How to make mashed potatoes

 Kia ora Bloggers

Today I made a recipe on how to make mashed potatoes. We did this because we were learning about traditional Maori food and one of them was kumara. We could choose to make a tool to get Kumara or make a recipe with potatoes and I choose to make a recipe. I choose to make a recipe on how to make Mashed Potatoes. I found this task really fun and easy to do.  Are you having fun doing online school ? Have you ever researched kumara???






1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tayla, I love mashed potatoes! Thank you for your awesome post, it was very informative. Next time, don't forget to add your source.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post